Sharwanand about his 'Journey'


Sharwanand made his name in Tamil films with A.R.Murgadoss produced film which is now releasing in Telugu as Journey on Dec 16th. The young actor speaks about the movie.

Gamyam, Prasthanam and now Journey.. all these titles are linked to traveling. What is your comment!

I don't know what to say but this doing good to my career. Gamyam brought me good recognition and commercial success and then Prasthanam came and I was drenched in shower of praises. I hope I would also be lucky with Journey.

Tell us about the film!

This film is dubbed version of Tamil super hit - Engeyum Eppothum, produced by A.R.Murugadoss. It collected more than Rs 30 crores in Tamilnadu. It is my biggest commercial hit. Director M. Saravanan breezy narration with heart touching moments have worked big time in Tamil. It is very sensible film with a contemporary issue at the core of the story.

What according to you are the highlights?

Journey is a slice of life story. It is simple yet beautiful. It is basically about two beautiful love stories with a dramatic twist and that is the main highlight. The film has a message to tell in the end but it is not forced one. It makes you to think and ponder over for a moments and also haunts you.

How did you land in this film?

He made his debut in Telugu with Ram starrer Just Ganesh and I loved some of the sequences in the movie and told him that I would love to work with him. I was not the original choice for the role that I did but the actor who was to play walked out of the project some reason. So, then I approached Saravanan and he immediately said yes.



Will it work in Telugu?
Yes. I am confident that the film's simplicity and life-like characters would go well with our audiences too. Moreover, with Suresh Kondeti as producer, I need not to worry about the movie's promotion. He has already created enough buzz around the movie.

Current films
Currently I am doing a film with Allari Naresh and Shriya. It is an out and out comedy entertainer.

Any films in Tamil?
I am getting offers but nothing is finalized yet.

Posted by Unknown on 8:15 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

Eka Veera Movie Stills

Eka Veera Movie Stills
Eka Veera Movie Stills

Kahani Trailor

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign