Businessman’s Book coming soon!

Director Puri Jagannadh, who is riding high with the success of his recently released film "Businessman" and he praised his hero Mahesh babu for his marvelous performance,co-operation and said that Mahesh deserves most of the credit for the success of the film.The film’s punch dialogues are turned big hit and movie got good response from the audience. Now the latest news is that director Puri Jagannadh has decided to bring the Businessman’s film script along with the pictures in the form of a Book.
While speaking to media Puri said that "My team is currently working on this book which might be hit the book stores with in a month.I have always wanted to do some thing like this, when I was young, I read a similar book on the film ‘Thoti Kodallu’, which is used a lot for me and I learned how to write a script through that book. I hope this Businessman’s book will be a useful for many film enthusiasts".
Puri is also planning to start the sequel of ’Businessman’ before end of this year and soon he is going to remake the ’Businessman’ movie in Hindi Version.

Posted by Unknown on 8:17 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

Eka Veera Movie Stills

Eka Veera Movie Stills
Eka Veera Movie Stills

Kahani Trailor

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign