Bharath Sanjjanaa a casual relationship ?

Bharat and Sanjjanaa link up rumours are spicing up the page 3 section of leading entertainment dailies. Their recent hand in hand outings has fired up the rumor, it is reported that both are spending a lot of time hitting parties in Bangalore with the lady. A TOI source says that the two were spotted at a restaurant in the Garden City on Valentine's Day and that it's an indication of the growing fondness between the two.
Sanjjana had this to say to timesofindia.com "As much as I want my personal life to be low-profile, I'm always dragged into some link-up or the other. Earlier link-ups with Virat Kohli and Sreesanth have marked a permanent full stop to our friendship. Just because I hang out with a guy at a party does not mean that I'm dating all of them! Bharath is a very dear friend and I'm hoping our friendship will be unaffected post this link-up too unlike the past! I have had not a single boyfriend from the industry." So, was she out with Bharath on Valentine's Day? "I was out having dinner with a special friend from Bangalore," is all she's willing to say.
TimesofIndia.com also reported Bharath's version of the story "I don't know where these rumors crop up from. She (Sanjjanaa) is just a 'hi bye' friend from the cricket league, just like many other celebrities from the industry. On Valentine's Day, I was sleeping in the morning as I was tired post Chennai's win at Hyderabad at the match and in the evening, had a family dinner to attend. So, there's no way I could have spent any time with anybody else."

Posted by Unknown on 10:05 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

Eka Veera Movie Stills

Eka Veera Movie Stills
Eka Veera Movie Stills

Kahani Trailor

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign