Jennifer Lopez’s fourth marriage!


Hollywood well known actress and Singer Jennifer Lopez, who has recently split from her third husband Marc Anthony recently, says she doesn’t know whether she could ever get married again.
As per the reports the 42-year-old, who has wed three times married already, said she is unsure whether she will ever tie the knot with new boyfriend Casper Smart.
"I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. We’ll see. I mean, I don’t know. It’s not time to think about that yet. It’s still fresh," Lopez said.
"There is real love there. Marc and I were friends before we got married. We were friends for years, and we always loved each other. And, obviously, we have children together, so it’s not going to be like he’s not in my life. He’s always going to be in my life," Lopez said.

Posted by Unknown on 9:09 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

Eka Veera Movie Stills

Eka Veera Movie Stills
Eka Veera Movie Stills

Kahani Trailor

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign